This research project has now concluded – but please do get in touch if you’d like to be part of future projects.
If you used to work in the TV or film industry in the UK – but don’t any more – I’d love to hear from you. I’m running a research project at Northumbria University into the experiences of those who have left the industry (or are in the process of leaving). It just involves a short telephone conversation – all information remains anonymous.
If you’re interested in having a chat, or finding out more, please email me here, use the ‘Get in touch‘ page, or call me on 0191 243 7258.
Want more information?
- There’s a summary of the aims of the research on the ‘About‘ page.
- There’s a really detailed information sheet about the project’s aims and methods here: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AmXunBP5C0eWg_cKPqi45469pqtIBA.
- We have a Facebook page for the project here.
- You can see my academic profile here: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/our-staff/p/neil-percival/
- I have published previous research on unpaid work in film and TV, which you can view here. My research publications are here.
Image by Tom Soyyo – ‘Spot On and Action’. With kind permission. All rights reserved. https://flic.kr/p/YXngem . Icon made by Dinosoftlabs from www.flaticon.com